Congrats! You put in a lot of hard work to choose your perfect vendors, pick your flowers, taste the cake, and decide on the little details.
What's left? Someone to manage it all! Next Event will step in to assist with planning about 30 days before your wedding, during the most critical and often busiest time.
Preparing for your Wedding Day
- Consultation at the venue followed by a full site walk through about 1 month prior to the wedding day to go through all details.
- Timeline creation with Bride & Groom to construct event flow
- Review of vendor contracts, rental agreements, etc to ensure everything detail has been attended to
- Scheduling order of events for pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception
- Detailed event timeline prepared for all vendors, family & bridal party
- Vendor confirmation of contracts & timings
- Put together a binder that includes copies of all vendor contracts, design details, timelines and floor plans
- Advice and guidance via phone & email throughout the planning process as needed
- Review of wedding day timeline with wedding party and family members.
- Rehearsal of processional, ceremony and recessional with bridal party & family
- Usher instructions on seating plans
- Full wedding day coordination including one senior coordinator and any assistants as needed
- Dedicated 10 hours of coordination
- Set-up of all reception decor and special touches including favors, guest book, gift table, cake table, place card and menu placement, etc.
- Supervision of vendor arrival and setup
- Ensuring proper placement ceremony decor such as programs and any other ceremony items
- Distribution of all personal flowers including bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages
- Assistance for guests with any special needs or restrictions
- Organization of processional line-up and giving wedding party cues for when to walk
- Preparation of Bride before walk down the aisle
- Final touch-ups to ceremony and reception areas prior to guest arrival including lighting candles, checking tables and seating assignments
- Vendor cues throughout the course of the event
- Liaison for all guest questions and concerns
- Collection and packing of any gifts and personal items
- Distribution of final payments and/or gratuities to specific vendors
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit to provide quick fixes for unforeseen occurrences.
- A calm, supportive, neutral and sympathetic voice to reassure you throughout the day